Dunes Surgical Hospital offers various options for the payment of patient balances, including payment plans. Please contact our billing office at (605) 217-4800 for details. For additional options, we also participate in CareCredit.
CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
MedDraftTM is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set-up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- Valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of 6 months will include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Click here to learn more from MedDraft’s website.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.